We took the boys sledding to Sugarhouse Park. The
first time was a warm day after it had snowed so the
bottom of the hill was a huge puddle of slush. BRRRRR!!!
first time was a warm day after it had snowed so the
bottom of the hill was a huge puddle of slush. BRRRRR!!!
The boys were lil dare devils!
......Their mommy not so much!
6 comments:
What a fun time. I need to take the girls sledding. What happened to the captions not being under the pictures?
AMBER! Wow, i keep running into you everywhere ( on the computer of course...lol) Your boys are DARLING! =) Glad your doing good!
Your boys are getting so big. I can't believe how time flies. You guys look like you are having so much fun in the show, I'm jealous, I do miss the snow. I am glad you guys are doing well. keep in touch.
You guys look like you are having so much fun. I love those big smiles on their faces so cute. and you look wonderful.
We totally don't see the boys near enough as we want to. We just love them (especially Ellie) and think they are the best. You guys look like you are having a blast.
OK I love these pictures and all but how about some new postings...come on already...JEEZ!
Post a Comment