Living, laughing & loving life with my beautiful boys.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
JAZZ Game!!
I bought the family tickets to the Jazz game. We had a blast! We made signs, painted faces & even wore bling! Turns out even if you pay $50 for a seat, you are still WAY up there!
Trey is representing for Boozer #5 & Peyton is my little AK #47.
I love sports, but lets face it...the games can last forever!! The boys are looking a little tired.
It was COLD on the way back to the car!
The boys are sharing this big jacket. So cute!!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awh----cute boys Amber! They look so "Jazz" festive =)
Keep up the good work---Being a single mom is hard, but it looks like your doing great!!.
Amber I love you blog! Too cute! Jazz games are a family favorite of ours! The kids love them, but are usually ready to leave around the third quarter!!
i'm not coming out to utah during the summer anymore. i don't know when we will make it out there. we are planning to go to virginia in august for a wedding. maybe we'll come out in november for thanksgiving. i'll keep you posted. do you come out to cali?
7 comments:
Awh----cute boys Amber! They look so "Jazz" festive =)
Keep up the good work---Being a single mom is hard, but it looks like your doing great!!.
Amber I love you blog! Too cute! Jazz games are a family favorite of ours! The kids love them, but are usually ready to leave around the third quarter!!
i'm glad you finally updated your blog. i miss those jazz games. you guys look adorable! love, angie
cute pictures Amber! Pearce says things about your boys every once in a while. I love the picture of you on the side there!
i'm not coming out to utah during the summer anymore. i don't know when we will make it out there. we are planning to go to virginia in august for a wedding. maybe we'll come out in november for thanksgiving. i'll keep you posted. do you come out to cali?
Looks like you all had fun. I can't believe how big your boys are getting.
Hey Long time no talk!! I stumbled upon you blog CRAZY. Looks like things have been great in your life.
Post a Comment