
Peyton showing me that he is 'PERFECT' ;)
He is my dog lover. Here he is with Miss Bella.

Mother's Day 2008
I am the luckiest mom in the whole world!!


Our Apartment in Bountiful. It is across the street from the cemetary & right next to a hay field so we get to see plenty of deer daily! I love it!!



8 comments:
nice blog
I wish good luck to you
Come to my blog
I found your blog. Our family has one too. It's htowngills.blogspot.com. Your boys are so big!
Where did u move to?
WOW! I love the new place not that I saw the last place but a fresh new start is always good. now i need to update my blog. love ya.
hey amber, wow it sounds like you've been pretty busy. i have checked out heather's and your mom's blogs. i can't believe how much your family has grown and changed. they are all so cute! hope you are doing well. you look great.
Yay a new post!!! Glad to see you have been doing well and your new place looks very nice.
Hey Amber, I'm glad to see things going so well for you. It seems that life's so crazy lately. I guess the best we can do is sit back and enjoy the ride.
hey amber! i just saw that you posted again! i hope everything is going good for ya! talk to you later!
Post a Comment