I can never believe how quickly time flies by. It seems like just yesterday I got them ready for their first day of school & here we are at the end before I can hardly even blink!
2010 - Treyden - 6th Grade - Mrs. Marquez - 2011
This was Trey's final year in grade school. I cannot believe that this day is here! Very bittersweet for mom. I am so proud of all that he has accomplished and his love for learning.
2010 - Peyton - 4th Grade - Mr. Lingen - 2011
Peyton is a little sad that this is his last year going to school with his brother. They truly are friends as they even play with each other during recess. It will be good for them both! Peyton is always complimented on his sharing & being kind to others.
Highland Park Elementary 2010-2011
Mom never gets enough of taking pictures of her favorite guys.
I think I'm just trying to freeze time!
Best way to start off summer at a ice shack!!




No comments:
Post a Comment